Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introduction.

Hi, I'm Kendall Kniffin. California girl moved to Colorado and wouldn't have change anything for the world. Love the outdoors, and the Colorado people but as well love and miss the beach. Growing up in areas of Dana Point and Fallbrook, my grandparents owned and still own a beach house in a small community of St. Malo in Oceanside, California. This is where I choose to be my place.



I chose this place not only for my love of the beach, the beauty or my strong attachment but I have also chose this place to save the small, family beach cottage in Oceanside from being sold. I'm hoping from this project I can get some good bargaining information on the beautiful area to not sell the place! But also I would be very interested about finding out more about the area I spend so much time in scientific perspective, a different side of things to the knowledge I already know. 

1 comment:

  1. O-Side!!!
    As son as I seen your Title I had to follow you. I lived In California for about 5 years and just recently moved back to Colorado in July!!! Ahh I miss it sooo much especially during crazy snow storms. My husband was stationed in Pendleton so we lived in Temecula for the first two years then moved to Fallbrook right outside the Fallbrook gate since traffic was really bad on the 15 for the hubby!!! I look forward to following your blog since it brings back sooo many AMAZING memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete